[debian-devel:09588] Re: ITP: xcalendar-ja

Hi! I use your xcalendar 4.0 with modification from H, Satoh's JP Patch
to enable of writing and showing the Japanese messages and notes
on my Debian GNU/Linux system.

It's nice and useful, so I wish to make the Debian pakcage of this software
to publicly and widely distribute.

Following is my "Packaging declaration" sent to Debian's ML. Thank you.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@xxxxxxxxxxx>