[debian-devel:10958] Re: ITP: tkrio

佐野@浜松です。

In article <19991117014240X.shishamo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 "Katsura S. Yoshio" <shishamo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> さん writes:

> tkrio っつー MP3 プレイヤーRIO と Linux のコミュニケーションツールの
> TK interface です。
> GPL ver2. になっとります。

そういや、検索ページでヒットした中にこんなのもありました。

                           Re: Intent to create ...

     * To: Kevin Clement <bossdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     * Subject: Re: Intent to create ...
     * From: Brian Bassett <bbassett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     * Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
     * cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

I am working on a Rio manager for Gnome called Brazil.  I'll definitely be
packaging that once I've gotten it built.

As for Tkrio, I know that it uses the SBA rio util, which has some
problems compiling on potato.  I've narrowed it down to problems with gcc
2.95 or glibc 2.1 (SBA has successfully compiled it with gcc 2.7 and glibc
2.0).  I had to hack in a patch to use Linux's /dev/port, but it's a
compile-time option.

Brian

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Kevin Clement wrote:

>Dear Debian,
>       I am interested in maintaining a package for Diamond Rio owners.
>I feel that Tkrio is the best for this candidate.  Could you please let me
>know what steps need to be taken for me to do this for the community.  We
>are lacking a Rio manager.
>
>Thanks
>Kevin

とりあえず、この Brian さんに連絡とってみるのが吉、かな。
彼は Official Maintainer だし。potato に入れたいみたいだし。

--
     # (わたしのおうちは浜松市、「夜のお菓子」で有名さ。)
    <xlj06203@xxxxxxxxxxx> : Taketoshi Sano (佐野 武俊)