[debian-devel:13738] Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 16, 2001

ä½é‡Žï¼ æµœæ¾ã§ã™ã€‚

In <871ysw57g1.wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  on "Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:35:55 +0900',
 Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> ã•ã‚“ wrote:

> > 今後 (ã¨ã„ã†ã‹ã€æœ¬æ¥ã¯ã„ã¤ã‚‚ãã†ã™ã¹ããªã‚“ã ã‘ã©) woody å‘ã‘ã¯
> >  (特㫠X11 関係ã¨ã‹ perl 関係ã¨ã‹) unstable 上ã§ã® build ãŒ
> > å¿…é ˆã§ã™ã­ã€‚最近 chroot 環境もã‚ã¾ã‚Š update ã§ãã¦ãªã„ã‚“ã ã‘ã©ã€
> > ã¨ã‚Šã‚ãˆãšã™ã“ã—å‰ã®ç’°å¢ƒã§ rebuild ã—㦠upload ã™ã‚‹ã‹ã€‚
>
> woody(testing)上ã ã¨å•é¡ŒãŒã‚ã‚‹ã‚“ã§ã™ã‹?

 d.d.a (debian-devel-announce) ã®

   Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:21:10 +1000
   From: Anthony Towns <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
   Subject: Woody Freeze Plans

ã«

    First, and probably most noticably, since we've already got separate
    testing and unstable suites, I don't think we'll need to fork a frozen
    branch as well. So testers will just need to point at testing/woody,
    and uploads will just continue targeting unstable. For those people who
    want to do some heavy development on their package that they don't want to
    go into woody (or to get in the way of bugfixes for woody), I'm inclined
    to think they should probably upload to experimental, or use their home
    directory on klecker.debian.org. This should make things a bit easier
    for the autobuilders, which tend to have some difficulties coping with
    "frozen unstable" uploads.

ã¨ã‚ã£ãŸã‚ˆã†ã«ã€"uploads will just continue targeting unstable" ã ã‹ã‚‰ã€ã¨
ã„ã†ã®ãŒå®‰ç›´ãªç­”㈠^^;;

ã‚‚ã†ã¡ã‚‡ã£ã¨é ­ã‚’使ã£ã¦ç­”ãˆã‚‹ã¨ã€ä¾å­˜é–¢ä¿‚ã«ã‚ˆã£ã¦ testing ã«ç§»å‹•ã§ããªã„
よã†ãªã‚‚ã® (ライブラリã¨ã‹) ãŒå­˜åœ¨ã™ã‚‹å ´åˆã€testing をターゲットã«
パッケージを upload ã—ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã¨ã€æ°¸é ã« unstable ã‹ã‚‰ testing ã¸
移動ã§ããªã„ã¨ã„ã†ã‚‚ã®ãŒå‡ºã¦ãã‚‹å±é™ºæ€§ãŒã‚ã‚‹ã€ã¨ã„ã†ç‚¹ã§ã—ょã†ã‹ã€‚

例ãˆã° d.d (debian-devel) ã«æµã‚ŒãŸ