[debian-users:08246] Re: TP230Cs+pcsndrv( Re: AI mook)

早瀬です。

> 亀井です。
>
>(略)
>
> あと、pcnsdが時動的に組み込まれないのはなぜでしょう?

pcsndrv-1.3.readme をよく読んでみると、

Compiling as Module
===================

This version the driver can be compiled 'as a module'. However the kernel
still needs patches.
Thanks to Harald Milz who wrote the first 'module-like' version and
Chris Metcalf who updates the driver to Linux 2.0.
This version contains a little bit better fragment support that seems to
be needed for some newer games. This code was send to me by someone I forgot,
SORRY, MEA CULPA...

NOTE: If you want to use the PCSP-driver with the kerneld, add the following
      line to your /etc/modules.conf (or /etc/conf.modules) file:

alias char-major-13 pcsnd

というわけなので、/etc/conf.modules に
  alias char-major-13 pcsnd
を加えてみてください。