[debian-users:20499] Bug#JP/1144: jnethack: NETHACKOPTIONS is ignored by jnethack

Package: jnethack
Version: 1.1.3-4
Severity: normal

"jnethack" does not use NETHACKOPTIONS variable in any case.  I know
jnethack uses JNETHACKOPTIONS but documents is missing about it.

I have only to do use JNETHACKOPTIONS in stead of NETHACKOPTIONS, but
I have a better idea.  Added following algorithm in /usr/games/jnethack:

1, If JNETHACKOPTIONS is undefined, copy NETHACKOPTIONS to JNETHACKOPTIONS.
2, If JNETHACKOPTIONS is defined, ignore NETHACKOPTIONS.