[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[debian-devel:16107] Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for ja (11 Jul 2004)
- From: Osamu Aoki <email@example.com>
- Subject: [debian-devel:16107] Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for ja (11 Jul 2004)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 04:06:13 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?body=help>
- List-id: debian-devel.debian.or.jp
- List-owner: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-software: fml [fml 4.0.3 release (20011202/4.0.3)]
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?body=unsubscribe>
- X-gpg-fingerprint: 253A 4076 6A3B CCE2 A426 DEF5 E80F C4C1 A806 1F32
- X-ml-info: If you have a question, send e-mail with the body "help" (without quotes) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; help=<mailto:email@example.com?body=help>
- X-ml-name: debian-devel
- X-mlserver: fml [fml 4.0.3 release (20011202/4.0.3)]; post only (only members can post)
- X-original-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X-sender: Osamu Aoki <osamu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- X-spam-status: No, hits=-2.2 required=10.0 tests=IN_REP_TO,PGP_SIGNATURE_2,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT,RCVD_IN_ORBS, REFERENCES,SPAM_PHRASE_03_05,SUBJECT_MONTH,SUBJECT_MONTH_2, USER_AGENT,USER_AGENT_MUTT version=2.44
- References: <20040711022310.GA3174@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Message-id: <20040725191208.GA6762@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- X-mail-count: 16107
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040523i
On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 04:23:10AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
> There were no errors during the build process.
> The new version of the manual has been uploaded successfully.
> A log of the build is available at:
> - http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/ja.log
> If you would prefer this message to be send somewhere else,
> please send a mail to aragorn@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Updated files ('svn up')
> U ja/install-methods/install-tftp.xml
> U ja/install-methods/tftp/bootp.xml
> U ja/install-methods/tftp/dhcp.xml
> Updated to revision 17715.
Not that I translate into Japanese (shame on me) ...
This email@example.com is help list for English speaker
who want to use Japanese on Debian.
I suggest sending to firstname.lastname@example.org where most translator
work on many translation things. It is the mailing list for Japanese
activity for Debian. This is run by Debian-JP project who are mostly DD
If I am wrong, please tell us so folks.
Description: Digital signature