Re: [d-i doc] welcome 翻訳

鍋太郎@仮復旧です。
査読ありがとうございました。

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:30:21 +0900
TAKEI Nobumitsu <takei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> what-is-debian-linux.xml の指摘です.
> > <!--
> > Debian continues to be a leader in Linux development. Its development
> > process is an example of just how well the Open Source development
> > model can work - even for very complex tasks such as building and
> > maintaining a complete operating system.
> > -->
> > Debian Linux 開発のリーダーであり続けています。
>   Debian は Linux 開発の
> > その開発プロセスは (完全なオペレーティングシステムを構築し維持するような
> > 非常に複雑なタスクのためにさえ) オープンソース開発モデルが、
>                     があっても)
>
> even for は上記のように,困難な状況下でも大丈夫だということを示すの
> では.そのように訳してみました.
>
> > どれほどうまくいくことができるかの好例となっています。。
> 句点が2つあります.

提案を元にちょっと修正しました。
指摘部分の段落は以下のようにしました。
Debian は Linux 開発のリーダーであり続けています。
その開発プロセスは (完全なオペレーティングシステムを構築し維持するような
非常に複雑なタスクであったとしても) オープンソース開発モデルが、
どれほどうまくいくことができるかの好例となっています。

ファイルを添付しますので、更新をお願いします。

--
+--------------------------+
 倉澤 望(鍋太郎)

 <sect1 id="what-is-debian-linux">
 <title>Debian GNU/Linux Ȥ?</title>
<para>

<!--
The combination of Debian's philosophy and methodology and the GNU
tools, the Linux kernel, and other important free software, form a
unique software distribution called Debian GNU/Linux. This
distribution is made up of a large number of software
<emphasis>packages</emphasis>.  Each package in the distribution
contains executables, scripts, documentation, and configuration
information, and has a <emphasis>maintainer</emphasis> who is
primarily responsible for keeping the package up-to-date, tracking bug
reports, and communicating with the upstream author(s) of the packaged
software. Our extremely large user base, combined with our bug
tracking system ensures that problems are found and fixed quickly.
-->
Debian ůؤˡȡGNU ġ롦Linux ͥ롦¾
פʥե꡼եȥȤȤ߹碌뤳ȤˤꡢDebian GNU/Linux
ȸƤФˡʥǥȥӥ塼󤬷Ƥޤ
Υǥȥӥ塼ϡ¿Υեȥ
<emphasis>ѥå</emphasis>鹽Ƥޤǥȥӥ塼
ޤޤġΥѥåϡ¹ԥե롦ץȡɥȡ
ʤɤ鹽Ƥޤޤƥѥåˤϡ
ΥѥåǤ<emphasis>ƥ</emphasis>ơ
ΥѥåǿݤХפѥåˤƤ
եȥξήȯԤϢȤ뤳ȤˤĤơǤ餤ޤ
礭ʥ桼١ХץƥȤޤäơ
꤬ȯ褵뤳ȤݾڤƤޤ

</para><para>

<!--
Debian's attention to detail allows us to produce a high-quality,
stable, and scalable distribution.  Installations can be easily
configured to serve many roles, from stripped-down firewalls to
desktop scientific workstations to high-end network servers.
-->
Debian ϡդʧȤǡʼǰǥ֥
ǥȥӥ塼ȤʤäƤޤʥե뤫
ʳӤΥǥȥåץơϥɥͥåȥ
Фޤǡ͡Ӥ˹碌󥹥ȡ뤬ǽǤ

</para><para>

<!--
Debian is especially popular among advanced users because of its
technical excellence and its deep commitment to the needs and
expectations of the Linux community. Debian also introduced many
features to Linux that are now commonplace.
-->
Debian ϡŪͥ Linux ߥ˥ƥΥˡԤؤο
ߥåȥȤˤäơ桼ä˿͵ޤ
Debian Ϥˡ Linux̤˻äƤ¿ħƳޤ

</para><para>

<!--
For example, Debian was the first Linux distribution to include a
package management system for easy installation and removal of
software. It was also the first Linux distribution that could be
upgraded without requiring reinstallation.
-->
㤨СDebian ϥեȥδñʥ󥹥ȡ롦Ѥ
ѥåƥäƤ Linux ǥȥӥ塼Ǥ
ˡƥ󥹥ȡ뤻˥ƥιǤ롢
Ƥ Linux ǥȥӥ塼Ǥ

</para><para>

<!--
Debian continues to be a leader in Linux development. Its development
process is an example of just how well the Open Source development
model can work - even for very complex tasks such as building and
maintaining a complete operating system.
-->
Debian  Linux ȯΥ꡼Ǥ³Ƥޤ
γȯץ (ʥڥ졼ƥ󥰥ƥۤݻ褦
ʣʥǤäȤƤ) ץ󥽡ȯǥ뤬
ɤۤɤޤȤǤ뤫ιȤʤäƤޤ

</para><para>

<!--
The feature that most distinguishes Debian from other Linux
distributions is its package management system.  These tools give the
administrator of a Debian system complete control over the packages
installed on that system, including the ability to install a single
package or automatically update the entire operating system.
Individual packages can also be protected from being updated.  You can
even tell the package management system about software you have
compiled yourself and what dependencies it fulfills.
-->
Debian ¾ GNU/Linux ǥȥӥ塼ȶ̤
ħϡѥåƥǤDebian ƥδԤϡ
ƥ˥󥹥ȡ뤵ѥå˴ؤơҤȤĤΥѥå
󥹥ȡ뤫饪ڥ졼ƥ󥰥ƥΤμưåץǡȤޤǡ
椹뤳ȤǤޤġΥѥå򥢥åץǡȤʤ
褦ꤹ뤳ȤǤޤʤȤѥ뤷եȥ
Ĥơΰ¸طꤹ뤳ȤǤޤ

</para><para>

<!--
To protect your system against <quote>trojan horses</quote> and other malevolent
software, Debian's servers verify that uploaded packages come from
their registered Debian maintainers.  Debian packagers also take great
care to configure their packages in a secure manner.  When security
problems in shipped packages do appear, fixes are usually available
very quickly.  With Debian's simple update options, security fixes can
be downloaded and installed automatically across the Internet.
-->
<quote>ȥ</quote>¾ΰդ륽եȥ餢ʤΥƥ
뤿ˡDebian ΥФϡåץɤƤѥå
Ͽ줿 Debian ȯԤΤΤɤΤޤ
ޤDebian γƥѥå
Ȥʤ褦˺ٿդʧƤޤ
⤷꡼줿ѥå˥ƥ꤬ȯС
νǤ̾魯Ѳǽˤʤޤ
Debian δñʥåץǡȥץˤäơ
ƥϥ󥿡ͥåȤ̤ƼưŪ˥ɡ
󥹥ȡ뤹뤳ȤǤޤ

</para><para>

<!--
The primary, and best, method of getting support for your Debian
GNU/Linux system and communicating with Debian Developers is through
the many mailing lists maintained by the Debian Project (there are
more than 90 at this writing).  The easiest way to subscribe to one or
more of these lists is visit
<ulink url="http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe";>
Debian's mailing list subscription page</ulink> and fill out the form
you'll find there.
-->
ʤ Debian GNU/Linux ƥˤĤƥݡȤꡢDebian
ȯԤϢꤹΡƺɤˡϡDebian