[debian-devel:05851] Forward: Slink is frozen

樽石です。

slink が完全にフリーズされましたね。
次は potato だそうです。

----
Masato Taruishi <taruis-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> | University of Electro Comunications
                <taru@debian.or.jp>      |   Department of Computer Science
                <taru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>     |              Junior
                <taru@debian.org>        |       Chofu City Tokyo, JAPAN
   Key fingerprint = 49 46 74 E1 8D D1 EB 56  8D CA 2A 20 14 9E A9 25

--- Begin Message ---
I'm glad to report that slink finally got frozen.  The next
distribution of Debian GNU/Linux is labled "potato".  Thanks Guy.

I'm not glad to report that *all* uploads that were made during
the past two days and were uploaded to "unstable" didn't go
into slink due to the archive maintenance scripts not running
(I don't know if this was caused by manual action or by failure).
Instead these uploads went into potato a few minutes ago.

As a result this means if you have fixed bugs and your uploads
were ment to go into the distribution that will be released in
about a month, you have to reupload it.

	Joey

--- End Message ---