[debian-devel:09587] Re: ITP: xcalendar-ja

In article <y5aiu8p1mqi.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I wrote:

> Now I check the place to download the original source
> # I myself get the source from Debian JP Package

 xcalendar's source can be downloaded from the place written in documents
 <ftp.cs.purdue.edu:/pub/bingle/xcalendar*>

 but I can not find the place for JP patch. Previous maintainer in Debian JP
 told me that he think the source is released on the newsgroup fj.sources.
 Now I try to contact the author of JP patch to make assure of the license
 as well as the place to get the source.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@xxxxxxxxxxx>