[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[debian-devel:09715] Forward: New Mailing list: `debian-emacsen'
- From: Fumitoshi UKAI <email@example.com>
- Subject: [debian-devel:09715] Forward: New Mailing list: `debian-emacsen'
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:36:10 +0900
- Organization: Debian JP Project
- X-ml-info: If you have a question, send a mail with the body "# help" (without quotes) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; help=<mailto:email@example.com?body=help>
- X-ml-name: debian-devel
- X-mlserver: fml [fml 2.2]; post only (only members can post)
- Message-id: <14200.55758.537521.72159A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- X-mail-count: 09715
- User-agent: Wanderlust/1.0.2 (Monkey) SEMI/1.13.5 (Meihς) FLIM/1.12.7 (Yώzaki) Emacs/20.3 (i386-debian-linux-gnu) MULE/4.0 (HANANOEN)
FYI, debian-emacsen γ‘γ€γͺγ³γ°γͺγΉγγγ§γγγγγ§γγ
γ γγγγγγ¨γγγδΊΊγ― go!
--- Begin Message ---
A new mailing list has been created: `debian-emacsen' is for the
discussion of issues concerning the various Debian emacsen packages.
If you are a maintainer of an emacs addon or an emacs/mule editor,
please join. I've set the `Reply-To' header to the request address,
so just reply with your smartlist subscribe message.
I need the assistance of folks who can actually type Japanese,
Korean, Chinese, German, French, Arabic, Russian, and anything else
the Mule can carry. I don't speak or type in anything but US
English, but must build XEmacs-21 with Mule support enabled.
Suggestions, wishes, ideas, patches, complaints... You know the
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
--- End Message ---