[debian-devel:10123] ITP: yatex

Hi. I wish to upload the "yatex" package.

"yatex" is a Yet Another TeX mode for Emacs.

  YaTeX automates typesetting and previewing of LaTeX and enables
completing input of LaTeX mark-up command such as `\begin{}'..`\end{}'.

It was downloaded from http://www.comp.ae.keio.ac.jp/~yuuji/yatex/

  Copyright:

    This program is distributed as a free software.  You can redistribute
  this software freely but with NO warranty to anything as a result of using
  this software.  However, any reports and suggestions are welcome as long
  as I feel interests in this software.  My possible e-mail address is
  `yuuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'.  (up to Mar.1995 at least) And there is mailing
  list for YaTeX.  Although the common language is Japanese, questions in
  English will be welcome.  To join the ML, send the mail whose subject is
  `append' to the address `yatex-control@xxxxxxxxxxx'.  If you have some
  question, please ask to `yatex-request@xxxxxxxxxxx'.

    The specification of this software will be surely modified (depending on
  my feelings) without notice :-p.

                                                              HIROSE Yuuji

This software has been packaged and distributed by Debian JP Project,
and this upload is a part of "JP Merge Operation"

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.or.jp>,<sano@debian.org>
       (a board member of Debian JP Project)