[debian-devel:10182] Translation Project and copyright disclaimer (Forward: Re: Uploaded ja-trans 0.3 (source all) to jp)

えーと、copyright disclaimer の話です。

 * プロのprogrammer が code を FSF に GPL で contribute する時に必要
 * プロの翻訳家が 翻訳を contribute する時に必要

らしいですね。

--
鵜飼文敏

--- Begin Message ---
On Aug 26, Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> wrote:

 >Ah, I don't know much about it, but I've heard that translators want to
 >publish it under GPL, but official translation project want them to
 >get written permission from their employer before they work in order
 >to prevent future claims from their employer about thier works.
The disclaimer is needed ONLY for programs copyrighted by the FSF.
A disclaimer signed by the employer is only needed by professional
translators.
If the ja team does not agree you should write to Francois Pinard, the
head of the translation project.

--
ciao,
Marco (coordinator of the italian team)