[debian-devel:14308] Forward: aptitude 0.1.9 translations (pofiles are out of date)

こういう話がありますが、自分はちょっと忙しいので誰か作業しませんか?

--- Begin Message ---
  It's been brought to my attention that I goofed..the .po files distributed
with aptitude 0.1.9 are not up-to-date with the program.  You'll have to
merge in aptitude.pot yourself, unfortunately.  I may release 0.1.9.5
with this fixed if it's a huge problem for people, but I think (hope)
that won't be necessary.

  Also, the manpage hasn't yet been updated, so the languages that
have a translation of it may need to do a little more work when 0.2.0 or
0.1.9.5 is released (the manpage is lifted almost verbatim from the help
text, which /is/ up-to-date and translated, so this shouldn't be very
onerous)

  Hopefully this won't happen again in the future, as I now know
what I should have done this time before the release.

   Sorry 'bout that,
  Daniel

|                     "Is it too late to extricate myself                     |
|                      from this plot line?"                                  |
|                     "Yes." -- Fluble                                        |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/

--- End Message ---