$ dpkg -I queequeg_0.91-1_all.deb
 新形式 debian パッケージ、バージョン 2.0。
 サイズ 990382 バイト: コントロールアーカイブ = 1499 バイト。
     619 バイト,    15 行      control
    2031 バイト,    30 行      md5sums
 Package: queequeg
 Version: 0.91-1
 Section: text
  Queequeg is a tiny English grammar checker for non-native speakers
  who are not used to verb conjugation and number agreement. We
  especially focus on people who're writing academic papers or business
  documents where thorough checking is required. We aim to reduce this
  laborious work with automated checking.  Queequeg is named after a
  character in Herman Melville's masterpiece.

--
土屋 雅稔 ( TSUCHIYA Masatoshi )