[debian-devel:16272] Oh, you are not able to control your feelings!

You ejaculate within a few minutes of penetration!
Every day you loose the sensations of sex!
Stop doing it; this small thing will help you!
I know you deserve it!

ENTER I am sure it was!

Get now. Delivery is free.

Be deleted

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.. No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness Age has no friend but the wrinkles of the mind If the mountain will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain
Best, Regards,
Gwendolyn