[debian-devel:17787] Re: [patch]: xdvik-ja: package removal fails

Hi, although I'm not a maintainer but anyway.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:50:16 +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:

>  Just ignore defoma-app error seems to be good. see attached patch.

Thanks for your help.  I suspect it will be better
to call "defoma-app" in preinst only when necessary
(with comparing version) instead of in prerm.

TSUCHIYA-san, please email me if you have any plan.

Regards,      	     	   2010-3-31(Wed)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>