[debian-devel:18571] Re: Fw: Visiting Japan in September

倉敷です。

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM, victory <victory.deb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:03:23 +0200
From: Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org>
To: debian-japanese@lists.debian.org
Subject: Visiting Japan in September

Hi,

I'm going to be travelling through Japan in the second half of
September, the current plan is to visit Kyoto from the 17th to 21st, and
then Tokyo until the 30th. I have a fairly tightly packed schedule, but
there are a few free evenings on which it would be awesome to meet
fellow Debianistas and exchange signatures.

I think the best days should be the 20th in Kyoto, and the 27th in
Tokyo. Is anyone up for drinks on these evenings?

   Simon

20日(金) の京都分、コンタクトしてセットしようかと思います。
関心のある方おられます?

ではでは。