Re: [Debian Weekly News Draft1] Debian JP News 1999/9/20 - 1999/9/26

中野です。

 手を入れた本文の部分だけ送ります。 然るべく :-)

 "CVS transition" というのはちょっと引っかかったんですが、
うまい代案が浮かびませんでした。 他に用例があったの
でしたらもちろん OK なのですが。

# "immigration to CVS" とかかなあ... でもなんか
# 違う気がする(^^;

--
中野@成蹊大

===
                     Discussion on the ML at Debian.or.jp

   Debian JP [4]decided to adopt the CVS system for [5]JDDP web pages. These
   pages had been maintained by Atsushi Kamoshida. Yoshizumi Endo proposed
   the CVS transition and Fumitoshi UKAI, the Debian-JP Project Leader, set the priority of CVS
   transition higher than the reconstruction of www contents.

   MATSUDA Yoh-ichi[6] posted the problem that occurred when pppd and ppxpd
   coexisted. PPXP is a fine PPP user level implementation. Information is
   available from [7]http://www.linet.gr.jp/~manabe/PPxP/ (Only in
   Japanese).

   Debian/TOWNS team, which is actually a part of Debian JP,
   [8]announced the URL
   of [9]Debian/TOWNS FAQ. TOWNS is an yet another i386 architecture once sold in Japan.

   Taketoshi Sano [10]translated the proposal of the [11]debian-games ML
   .

                        JP Merge Operation (continued)

   GOTO Masanori [12]summarized the status of the [13]JP merge. Though the list
   is under construction and is available only in Japanese currently,
   he expressed the will to
   translate it into English when it is finished. We have to
   rush until the freeze date of potato.
   [14]POPCon page is also available, which provides the result of
   popularity contest of Debian JP packages. The higher the popularity of a
   certain package is, the more strongly we should push it :-).

   NABETANI Hidenobu [15]announced the CVS repository of Japanese
   <!--translations of--> manpages. We appreciate the cooperation of the document
   management team of the Debian.