Forward: Extremadura 2007 i18n meeting proposal: packages descriptions

武藤@Debianã·ã‚ã˜ã‡ãã¨ã§ã™ã€‚

募集ãŒå§‹ã¾ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚
DDTPã®è©±é¡ŒãŒä¸­å¿ƒã«ãªã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ã§ã™ã€‚

--- Begin Message ---
translation work
> As translated descriptions are very very likely to be a release goal
> for lenny, this meeting should be focused on work related to the
> translated description infrastructure.

The wiki page is now ready for participants "pre-registration".

http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/Extremadura2007

Please don't forget to mention how you are involved in Debian i18n and
*more particularly* on packages description and Debian i18n server
administration. *This* will be the meeting goal.

If the number of participants is over 10, we might need to make a
selection.

If the number of participants is too low, we might cancel the meeting
(which will not happen, right?).

--- End Message ---