[debian-users:16631] Bug#JP/955: [Patch] Rectify the use of big5 in font name in X-TT

package: libfont-xtt
version: 3.3.3.1.0.xtt.1.2.1-2.xtt.2

The current X-TT servers require Traditional Chinese font names to use
'big5eten' as their encoding. However big5eten is non-standard and is
just an extension to big5, big5 support in X-TT is desired.

My patch is to include true big5 support into X-TT, basically I just remove
those extra characters from big5eten. As the patch is quite large, I can't
send it through your mail server, please get it from
http://master.debian.org/~ypwong/b5_and_b5.eten.patch

Please help me to forward this bug upstream, thanks! If libfont-xtt is not
the responsible package, please reassign it to the appropriate one.