[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[debian-users:24989] Re: 4.0.1-1 and 3.3.6-12 in incoming



佐野@浜松です。

 # 念のために users にも Cc: ただし devel に Reply-To: 設定。

debian-x ML より:

In <20001102215440.I9371@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  on "Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:54:40 -0500',
   with "4.0.1-1 and 3.3.6-12 in incoming",
 Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> さん wrote:

> Just thought I'd let you guys know.  Someone in the FTP cabal still needs
> to edit the overrides file to let the packages in, but the checkered flag
> is down on my end.
> 
> Thanks a lot to Frank, Seth, Charl, and everyone else on this list for
> moral and technical support.
> 
> -- 
> G. Branden Robinson             |     "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
> Debian GNU/Linux                |     original Latin seems to have been
> branden@debian.org              |     garbled.
> http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |     -- Robert Heinlein

これから XFree86 v4 が woody に入ります。みなさんチェックよろしく。

-- 
     # (わたしのおうちは浜松市、「夜のお菓子」で有名さ。)
    <kgh12351@xxxxxxxxxxx> : Taketoshi Sano (佐野 武俊)