[debian-users:48964] Re: Etchでlprによる印刷がうまくいきません

武藤@Debianぷろじぇくとです。

At Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:35:59 +0900,
高橋秀明 wrote:
> 標記のようにEtchでlprコマンドによる印刷がうまくいきません.
> プリンタはポストスクリプト出力可能です.

> (Sargeのマシンでは)
> $ a2psj .bashrc | lpr
> $ lpq
> DocuPrint C3540 Ready and Printing.
> Rank   Owner      Job  Files
> Total Size active ihtaka
> 279                                        20940 bytes

こっちはLPRシステムにlprパッケージを使っていて、

> (Etchのマシンは)
> $cat /etc/printcap
> lp|qms1660:\
>         :lp=/dev/null:\
>         :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
>         :rm=qms01:rp=lpt1\
>         :sh=pw#80:pl#72:mx#0:\
>         :af=/var/log/lp-acct:\
>         :lf=/var/log/lp-errs:
>
> $ a2psj .bashrc | lpr
> $ lpq
> Printer: lp@JABBA 'qms'
>  Queue: 1 printable job
>  Server: pid 4890 active
>  Unspooler: pid 4891 active

>  Rank   Owner/ID               Pr/Class Job Files                 Size Time
> active ihtaka@JABBA+887             A   887 (STDIN)              24154 00:18:14

こっちはlprngパッケージを使っているように見えます。
で、/usr/share/doc/lprng/README.Debianを見てみると、

>         :lp=/dev/null:\
について、

Network Printer not Printing
----------------------------
#1 source of all my bug reports would have to be this.  Someone has a
networked printer (that is a printer with its own IP address), they've upgraded
from some old LPRng, say 3.6.12 or lower, and now the printer stops working
and the jobs just disappear.

You probably have something in your /etc/printcap like lp=/dev/null as
well as some rp and rm lines. Well, the job is going to the lp line and
ending up in /dev/null, remove that line out of printcap.

Or you might have a lpr_bounce clause in there which should be removed.
 …

その他リモート印刷についていろいろ書いてあります。
--
武藤 健志@ kmuto @ kmuto.jp