Forward: Japanese Translation?

--- Begin Message ---
        Hi!

 I am just curious and would like to know if anyone knows what's up with
the japanese translation?  They have quite a lot of files translated,
but mostly outdated.  Every now or then I notice that there are new
files translated from them, but the outdated pages doesn't seem to
change....

 Do they have to less people that can help?  Maybe someone should try to
get those 268 outdated files current - otherwise I personally would
think it's better to drop that translation.  None translated files are
IMHO better than hopefully outdated (partly) ones.

 I don't want to drip on anyones toes, but please - it would really be
better to update those outdated ones and afterwards translate new pages,
not the other way round.

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\