Forward: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement

倉敷です。

squeeze のリリースアナウンス翻訳の call が出ました。

alioth のアカウントを作れば、誰でも書き込み権限はもらえる
そうですが、どなたかやってみたい、あるいはすでにやっている、
という方はおられませんか?
# 明日までにどなたもおられないようであれば、私が作業しようと
# 思います

ではでは。
--
KURASHIKI Satoru

--- Begin Message ---
Hi!

We finalized the content of the announcement for the upcoming squeeze
release, and while the actual text is currently being reviewed by the
-l10n-english team, I think it's ready for you to start translations of
it.

You can find the announcement at:

svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/ in
en/2011/2011-02-06-squeeze-announce.wml ; please add your translations
in a similar maner (e.g. fr/2011/011-02-06-squeeze-announce.wml).

It's also available via the web interface at:
https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/announcements/en/2011/2011-02-06-squeeze-announce.wml?root=publicity&view=log

All DDs should already be able to commit into that repository, non-DDs
can get write access to that repository, but need to request membership
of the publicity team at
https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=100480

See also
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#Becominganeditoryourself
for some details (same procedure, different folder of the repository).

As you can see, we expect to be done with the release (and the
announcement to be send) on Sunday, the 6th.  There's currently no good
estimate of when exactly the announcement will be need to send out.

I can add the translated announcements to the website myself for you.
But please contact me if there is also a localized -user or -news
mailing list, so we can coordinate a) whome I ping when the announcement
should be sent to that list or b) if I may/can send that announcement to
that list myself.

Best Regards,
  Alexander