[debian-doc 00077] Fw: Re: Weblate service for debian-installer translations in the pipeline -- NOW ONLINE

victory victory.deb @ gmail.com
2017年 11月 18日 (土) 08:10:49 JST

Weblate使うようにしたいならそうすることもできるよー
ということで
---
Hi,

The d-i translation is now online at Weblate!

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

At the moment not all languages are available there though.
I did not add those languages, for which we have active translators that
are working with po files directly.

As I wrote above:

If translators want to switch from editing pure po files to Weblate, let me know.
I can easily add more languages there.

A note on committing changings back to svn.debian.org:
At the moment no files will automatically pushed back to svn.debian.org.
I will do that manually for the beginning.

Holger