[debian-devel:05487] phone

本家maintainerになるための電話の話がありましたが、

   You should also include some mechanism by which we can verify your
   real-life identity. For example, any of the following mechanisms would
   suffice:
     * A PGP or RSA key signed by any well-known signature, such as any
       current Debian developer.
     * A scanned (or physically mailed) copy of any formal documents
       certifying your identity (such as a birth certificate, national ID
       card, U.S. Driver's License, etc.). Please sign the image with
       your PGP or RSA key.

   The following mechanisms are discouraged, but are acceptable if
   neither of the first two mechanisms is practical:
     * A pointer to a phone listing at which you could be reached (at our
       expense). This phone listing should be verifiable independently
       through external means such as a national directory-listing
       service or other authoritative source.
     * Any other mechanism by which you can establish your real-life
       identity with reasonable certainty.

となってるので、運転免許とかパスポートをスキャンして送り付けるってんじゃ
だめなんですかねー?

まさかU.S.のDriver's Licenseじゃなきゃだめよなんて傲慢なことは言うまい。

--
人生を背負い投げ

菊谷 誠(Kikutani Makoto)  kikutani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          kikutani@debian.or.jp (Linux関係のみ)