[debian-devel:10144] ja-trans (Re: Uploaded ja-trans 0.3 (source all) to jp )

ãˆãƒ¼ã¨ debian-i18n@lists.debian.org を見ã¦ã‚‹äººã¯ã™ã§ã«è¦‹ã¦ã‚‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ãŒâ€¦

At Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:59:30 -0400,
Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess it's acceptable but definately just a temporary workaround and
> non-optimal.  Of course, ultimately, the translations are folded in
> upstream and then that upstream package is included in Debian and all
> our problems are solved.  Prior to that, you could also file bugs
> against the Debian packages to include your translations (and other
> stuff from the TP which haven't yet been folded in).  Or just do it
> the way you're doing it, and even though it's not optimal, be content
> to say, "Well, it's just temporary until the stuff goes upstream.".

ã¨ã„ã†ã‚ã‘ã§ã€ja-trans çš„ãªã‚‚ã®ã¯ temporary solution ã«ã—ã‹
ã™ãŽãªã„ã®ã§ã€ã©ã‚“ã©ã‚“ upstream ã«é€ã‚‹ã¨ã‹ debian package ã®
方㫠bug ã¨ã—㦠submit ã™ã‚‹ã¨ã‹ã™ã‚‹ã®ãŒã‚ˆã„ã§ã™ã­ã€‚

--
鵜飼文æ•