[debian-devel:09987] Bcc: severity 41507 important

--- Begin Message ---
severity 41570 important

thanks

This Bug should have the severity of important. The initial severity of
"grave" is my fault, Sorry. I had not understood the correct meaning of
the classification of severity. Now I change it by using this mail.

# "Ayamachi wo aratamuru ni habakaru koto nakare" dayo :)

Again, Current gs package can not handle many of KANJI (Japanese)
Postscript files correctly, while the other distributions have the gs
with Japanese support.

This IS VERY important bug for us, the Debian users who require the
support for Japanese Language on Debian, so please please close this bug
as soon as possible.

--
   <xlj06203@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<sano@debian.org> : Taketoshi Sano

--- End Message ---