[debian-devel:10433] Re: [Debian Weekly News] Debian JP News 1999/9/13 - 1999/9/19

佐野@浜松です。いつも御苦労さまです。

In article <19990921081721L.shishamo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 "Katsura S. Yoshio" <shishamo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> さん writes:

> 芳尾です。
>
> Debian Weekly News への Contribute 原稿です。以下のようなものを
> Debian.org の Joey Hess に送りました。
>
> BUGや要望などございましたらなんなりと芳尾まで。
> よろしくお願いします。

すみません、毎度ながら遅くなってしまいまして。

>   * [jp-policy: 00058] [pod 00575] Call for participation
>
>       + Fumitoshi UKAI, the Debian JP project leader, expressed the will to participate
>         in the Linux L18N project group. For detail, please refer to the URL below.
>         http://www.li18nux.org/

これは要望というより質問なんですが、li18nux って Linux L18N project なんですか ?
Linux I18N project かと思ったんですけど。(間違ってたらごめんなさい)

>   * [jp-policy: 00060] Re: Deficiencies in Debian
>
>       + Taketoshi Sano posted the translation of the article by Martin Schulze in
>         debian-devel@debian.org. <19990913032212.E21536@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

えっと、これ以降もみんな @debian.org なんですが、ML server は lists.debian.org
です。 debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-doc@lists.debian.org などのほうが
いいような気がするんですが、いかがでしょう ?

> JP Merge Operation (continued)

これって JP の ML に出たぶんだけに限定なんでしたっけ ?
もし Org の ML や BTS のところでも OK なら、来週にでも

     * {debian-i18n@lists.debian.org: 350}

        + Fabrizio Polacco posted his patch for next release of man-db
          in order to enhance the multi-language support. His code seems
          work well for us but it may have some small problem. Testing
          and suggestion of modification is followed by ukai and sano.
          We appreciate Fabrizio's effort very much. Thanks to him.

     * {debian-boot@lists.debian.org: 3732}

        + Taketoshi Sano posted the question from debian-i18n, and
          wrote about some discussion on how to build multi-lingual
          Intaller CD-ROMs in Debian JP Project. Some people follows.
          The localized (or multi-lingualized better) Installer is
          necessory for begginers. We should work on this more.

     * {debian-doc@lists.debian.org: 1220}

        + NABETANI Hidenobu posted the proposal to maintain
          the translations for various Debian specific manpages
          in CVS tree at cvs.debian.org, instead of widely spreading
          them all over the world. He posted proposal to create
          new module "manpages" under cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc/.
          Maybe some discussion is continued to implement this.
          But we believe the translated manpages are important to
          support users who can not read english well.

このへんを書いてもらえると張合いが出ていいな、と思うんですが、
どんなもんでしょうか ? (注文つけすぎ ?)

よろしくお願いします。

--