[debian-devel:10458] Re: XEmacs21 project status.

荒船です.
@org にこんなメールが出てます.

From: karlheg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Karl M. Hegbloom)
Subject: XEmacs21 project status.
Date: 23 Sep 1999 14:40:37 -0700
karlheg>  As I mentioned, I will be returning to work soonish... within a week
karlheg>  or two.  I just verified that an anon CVS will work from "master".
karlheg>  If anyone would like to have a look (please do), you can copy my
karlheg>  setup from master and see it.  There's a script you'll need, ala Joey
karlheg>  Hess' "sshanoncvs".  The server will stay here, and this is (right
karlheg>  NOW) the current state.  Make sure you pull in the right branch. ;-)
karlheg>
karlheg>  Was there a release while I was gone?  :-( Wish I'd been ready in
karlheg>  time.

試してみたいんですが, CVS というやつがさっぱりわかりません.(RCS なら
ある程度はわかるし使ってもいるんですけど. CVS は多数の開発に向くとい
ううわさ以外に何もしりません.) cvs パッケージはインストールしてるんで
すが.

どなたか具体的な手順を(この場合に特化してかまわないです.というかその