[debian-devel:10965] Re: ITP: xfs-xtt

I wonder how xfs-xtt compares to the existing xfstt package. Is there a
reason that it does not conflict with xfstt ? xfstt seems to run alongside
with xfs, while xfs-xtt replaces xfs. Any advantages/disadvantages of the
one or the other method ?

If we really have both packages in the archive, it would be nice if they
could point out their pros and cons compared to the competing package in
their README.Debian's.

	Gregor