[debian-devel:12395] Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 19, 2000

From: Josip Rodin <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:15:21 +0200

> >  I'm now working to upload fixed version of kon2 for slink.
>
> I don't understand. If it doesn't affect slink, why fixing the slink version?
>
> >  Please wait a moment...
>
> Sure, take your time, to do it right. :)

Well, Actually, the security defect of the "kon" have impact upon the
Slink version.  This defect is at first reported to the Debian JP ML.
and  I guess he wanted to say "The Slink version is not yet
prepared, so please wait for a while."   So he got the right way to
fix this.

--
   K.Yoshio <yoshio@debian.or.jp>