[debian-devel:14001] Re: ITP: htmllint

中野です。 木下さんありがとうございます。

<20010404.235005.39151041.tats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>の記事において
tats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxさんは書きました。

> 「非営利目的ならば」の訳もあるとよさそうです。

 こちらを入れてちょっと改訂しました。

--
中野@成蹊大

Another HTML-lint is free in general.  For non-commercial purpose, you
can use it at your site and make it public without notice, but you
must preserve the link to the primary site.  You may also link freely
to this gateway service.  You don't have to contact me about it.  If
you plan to introduce it on books or magazines, I would like to be
notified so that I can check them on bookstore.