[debian-devel:14492] Re: Trip to Japan

G'day,

>> My name is Roland Mas, I am a French Debian developer.  I am
>> planning a trip to Japan in a few weeks, and even if I mostly go
>> there as a vacation, I would like to meet Japanese Debian
>> developers while I'm there.  I will be travelling with Thomas
>> Quinot, also a French Debian developer.

Kenshi> Good! We'll be very glad to see you.

>> The planned places and dates of my trip are the following:
>>
>> 2001-09-20 : Oosaka (Thomas won't be there yet) -09-21 to -09-26 :
>> Tokyo and vicinity (Kamakura etc.)  -09-27 to -10-05 : Kyoto and
>> Kansai (Nara, Osaka, Hiroshima, Kobe, etc.)  -10-06 to -10-10 :
>> Tokyo and vicinity again (without Thomas).

Kenshi> Well, Katsura Yoshio and Junnichi Uekawa who are Debian
Kenshi> official developers can arrange party for you at near Osaka on
Kenshi> 9-28, 29 or 30.

I am not an official developer, just a satisfied user.  Would it be ok
if I joined you for drinks?

[snip]

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group

Come to TMI-2002 in Kyoto, Japan: <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/events/tmi/>!