[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[debian-devel:15935] MIA? where is abiword maintainer
I filed really easy to fix critical bug report to abiword which is
a relatively high profile desktop package.
I see no response and your package has been NMU fixed twice for recent
major bug reports? Are you there? Many unfixed bugs on BTS too.
* Critical bugs - outstanding (1 bug)
* Important bugs - outstanding (10 bugs)
I know this is short notice but as I see changelog, I wonder you are
still working on this. Does anyone know him?
abiword (2.0.1+cvs.2003.11.07-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* add libenchant-dev to Build-Depends: (closes: #226102)
-- Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:53:59 +0100
abiword (2.0.1+cvs.2003.11.07-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU from Minneapolis BSP.
* Rebuit against new libwmf. (Closes: #223606)
-- Scott Dier <email@example.com> Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:41:23 -0600
abiword (2.0.1+cvs.2003.11.07-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuilt with libwpd4.
* Disabled perl binding since it doesn't build with Perl 5.8.2. *sigh*
-- Masayuki Hatta <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:40:59 +0900