[debian-devel:15937] Re: MIA? where is abiword maintainer

Hello,

> I filed really easy to fix critical bug report to abiword which is
> a relatively high profile desktop package.
>      http://bugs.debian.org/230608

> I see no response and your package has been NMU fixed twice for recent
> major bug reports?  Are you there?  Many unfixed bugs on BTS too.

I'm here, but my GPG key has been removed since Debian machines
compromises and to make it worse I was extremely busy.  Also your bug
report was utterly wrong or misleading.

> 1. Task: field
>
> You can not assign "Task: desktop" for 2 conflicting packages
> simultaneously.  Here are key problems you created:

I DON'T ASSIGN Task: desktop OR WHATEVER.  That's tasksel's business
(see tasksel package).  Don't you even check the fact?

2. and 3. are not even critical bugs.

Therefore,

> I filed really easy to fix critical bug report to abiword which is
> a relatively high profile desktop package.
>      http://bugs.debian.org/230608

You didn't report easy critical bug report, you filed critical report
*easily*.

Witt Best,
MH

--