[debian-devel:16107] Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for ja (11 Jul 2004)

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 04:23:10AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
>
> There were no errors during the build process.
> The new version of the manual has been uploaded successfully.
>
> A log of the build is available at:
> - http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/ja.log
>
> ===
> If you would prefer this message to be send somewhere else,
> please send a mail to aragorn@xxxxxxxxxxx
> ===
>
> Updated files ('svn up')
> ========================
> U  ja/install-methods/install-tftp.xml
> U  ja/install-methods/tftp/bootp.xml
> U  ja/install-methods/tftp/dhcp.xml
> Updated to revision 17715.

Not that I translate into Japanese (shame on me) ...

This debian-japanese@lists.debian.org is help list for English speaker
who want to use Japanese on Debian.

I suggest sending to debian-devel@debian.or.jp where most translator
work on many translation things.  It is the mailing list for Japanese
activity for Debian.  This is run by Debian-JP project who are mostly DD
and NM.

If I am wrong, please tell us so folks.

Sayonara

Osamu