[debian-devel:18500] pkg-nlp-ja をaliothに作りました

 やまねです。

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:57:58 +0900
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
>  申請しました。多分処理にはちょっとかかると思います。

 承認降りました。

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:44:54 +0000
From: <admin@alioth.debian.org>
To: henrich@debian.org
Subject: Alioth プロジェクト 承認

Your project registration for Alioth has been approved.

Project Full Name:  Natural Language Processing, Japanese
Project Unix Name:  pkg-nlp-ja

Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site.
Your web site is accessible through your shell account. Please read
site documentation (see link below) about intended usage, available
services, and directory layout of the account.

If you visit your
own project page in Alioth while logged in, you will find
additional menu functions to your left labeled 'Project Admin'.

We highly suggest that you now visit Alioth and create a public
description for your project. This can be done by visiting your project
page while logged in, and selecting 'Project Admin' from the menus
on the left (or by visiting https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=100824
after login).

Your project will also not appear in the Trove Software Map (primary
list of projects hosted on Alioth which offers great flexibility in
browsing and search) until you categorize it in the project administration
screens. So that people can find your project, you should do this now.
Visit your project while logged in, and select 'Project Admin' from the
menus on the left.

Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Alioth. Let us know
if there is anything we can do to help you.

-- the Alioth crew

>  不慣れなので試考錯誤してみたいと思います。

 明日以降で作業します。

--