Re: アナウンス英訳の件

こんにちは。八田です。
# 結局日付が変わってしまった…

樽石さん、ご指摘ありがとうございました。

assembly というと「集会・会議」というような意味が強くなるような
気がするので collection としてみました。

contain は含まれているもの全体を指し、include はあるものが全体の一部
として含まれてるなんて区別があるんですね。知りませんでした。
これはご指摘通り include に直しておきました。

そういえば、いま ispell をかけようとしたら
> Ispell misalignment: word 'QLu' point 56; please retry
とかでてうまく行かなくなってしまいました。 どうしたんだろう。

あ、あと肩書は名前のあとにでてくるのが普通みたいなんで
柳原さんの名前を先に出しておきました。

では。

----
八田真行
Masayuki HATTA / Tokyo, JAPAN

 25 Aug 1998 12:00 +0900

 Debian JP Packages for Debian2.0(Hamm-JP) released!

 Debian JP Project(*1) has officially released Debian JP Packages
 for Debian2.0(code name: Hamm-JP) for the i386 and FM-TOWNS
 architectures.

 It can be obtained from:

 	ftp://ftp.debian.or.jp/pub/linux/debian-jp/
 	ftp://debian.softagency.co.jp/pub/debian-jp/

 	For further particulars see http://www.debian.or.jp/Link.html

 Hamm-JP is a collection of add-on packages for Debian GNU/Linux 2.0(*2).
 It entirely conforms to the Debian Free Software Guidelines(DFSG),
 which guarantees Hamm-JP is 100% Free Software.

 Hamm-JP comprises over 210 precompiled binary packages, including:

 o X Window System with TrueType font support
 o Libc6 featuring improved multibyte character support
 o Manual pager with Japanese support
 o and many more!

 Also it includes a lot of free software from Japan such as

 o Ruby, a newly-developed object-oriented script language
 o Kinput2, the Kanji input method for X11
 o MagicPoint(mgp), a X11 based presentation tool
 o and more!

 You can easily beef up your Debian system by installing Hamm-JP!

  For further information, please visit our web site.

 	Debian JP Project	http://www.debian.or.jp/
 	Debian Project		http://www.debian.org/

 *1  Debian JP Project -

    We are Debian users and contributers in Japan, and our goal is:

    o To develop Japanized installer for Debian GNU/Linux
    o To assemble Japanized or Japanese-made software into
     Debian packages
    o To make Debian GNU/Linux come into wide use in Japan.

    Although this time we released Hamm-JP as an independent add-on,
    in the future all of our products are to be contributed to
    Debian GNU/Linux itself.  Some of our packages have already
    become part of Debian.

    Primarily Hamm-JP is compiled for Japanese Debian users,
    however, we believe most of our packages are very useful even
    for non-Japanese speakers.

    Various Debian documentations written in or translated into
    Japanese are also available in our web site, so don't miss it!

 *2 Debian GNU/Linux is a free Linux distribution from
    Software in the Public Interest(SPI).  Latest is
    Debian GNU/Linux 2.0.

 		                               Yoshiaki Yanagihara
		                          Debian JP Project leader
                                                yochi@debian.or.jp