Ippei Tamura <ippei1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> immo vero scripsit

上川です.

> これを読むとフランスに限らず、世界中のメンテナが対象となっているように
> 読めます。
> JP の Devel-ML でアナウンスする必要があるかな?
>
> # その前に、どんな形で送られてくるのか知りたいですね。

来ました.
こんな感じです.

ddts: notification about translated description (it)

Hello

This is only a automated notification mail from the ddts (Debian Description
Translation Server).

A translator uploaded recently a new version of this package description.

No action is requiered from your part; unless you want to use your veto right
on this text (contact me personnaly for this), it will be added to our
database, and will be ready for use.

If you see some problems with the translation, please contact the translator
directly or its team if any.

For more information about the ddts, please visit our page:
	http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddts/
If you have problems with this mail or the ddts mecanism, or if you think
this could be improved, please contact me directly:
	grisu@debian.org

Thanks for your attention.

の後に,
 mailtomaintainer.txtというのが添付されていて,