Re: [DDTP] mail server trouble again

田村です。
続報をお知らせします。grisu 氏からのメールをそのまま引用します。
翻訳者の皆様には、しばらく御不便をおかけするようになりそうです。

以上

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:46:23AM +0900, Ippei Tamura wrote:
> Can you receive mails from DDTS against your sending
> command mail to desc3@ddtp.debian.org?

I check it and I don't get any mails.

Shit.

With this problems ddtp can't work. (BTW: the server get the mail and
process the translations. No work is losted.)

I must rewrite the ddts mailsending funktion. The server should save all
outgoing mails in some dirs (accessable per web interface) and it should
use some other mail command.

With this every user can check the server per web and we can resend the
mails, if we get errors.

Only one problem: the real live.
  I don't have time to make this work in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comments?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"How hard can it be, it's just an operating system?"     -- Linus Torvalds

--
田村 一平 <ippei1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Debian Description Translation Project [DDTP]