[debian-users:20671] Re: Debian のインストールについて

Hi Ronsan!

  I have down load the slink from "fttp://ftp.debian.rog/......
....../disks-i386/2.1.9-1999-03-03/"
And make a floppy image as bellows.
"rawrite2  -f  resc1440tecrs.bin -d a:"
And I have started the PC from this floppy file.
But unfortunately, PC was reset, when "loading Linux ...."

So I have tried another file: resc1440tecra-safe.bin.
But same consequence was got.

I am very happy, if you give me any information.

note: I can load RedHat Linux on this PC.
Already RedHat os was deleted, because I wan to use
the Debuian OS.

H. Shigematsu