[debian-users:30686] Re: adduser のバグ (112921) の回避

磯部です。

From: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
Subject: [debian-users:30681] Re: adduser のバグ (112921) の回避
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:14:09 +0900

> At Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:04:36 +0900,
> ISOBE Norikazu wrote:
>
> > >  # echo 'register adduser/homedir-permission adduser/homedir-permission' | debconf-communicate
> > > すると
> > >  10 No such template, "adduser/homedir-permission"
> > > なんですか?
> >
> > 確認のために再度やってみました、やっぱりエラーになります。
>
> そもそも debconf の version はいくつですか?

% dpkg -l debconf
要望=(U)不明/(I)インストール/(R)削除/(P)完全削除/(H)維持
| 状態=(N)無/(I)インストール済/(C)設定/(U)展開/(F)設定失敗/(H)半インストール
|/ エラー=(空欄)無/(H)維持/(R)要再インストール/X=両方(状態,エラーの大文字=異常)
||/ 名前           バージョン     説明
ii  debconf        1.0.17         Debian configuration management system

> /etc/debconf.conf はどうなってますか?

----- ここから ----- ここから ----- ここから ----- ここから -----
# This is the main config file for debconf. It tells debconf where to
# store data. The format of this file is a set of stanzas. Each stanza
# except the first sets up a database for debconf to use. For details, see
# debconf.conf(5) (in the debconf-doc package).
#
# So first things first. This first stanza gives the names of two databases.

# Debconf will use this database to store the data you enter into it,
# and some other dynamic data.
Config: configdb
# Debconf will use this database to store static template data.
Templates: templatedb

# Set up the configdb database. By default, it consists of a single flat
# text file.
Name: configdb
Driver: File
Filename: /var/cache/debconf/config.dat

# Set up the templatedb database, which is likewise a single flat text file
# by default.
Name: templatedb
Driver: File
Mode: 644
Filename: /var/cache/debconf/templates.dat

# Well that was pretty straightforward, and it will be enough for most
# people's needs, but debconf's database drivers can be used to do much
# more interesting things. For example, suppose you want to use config
# data from another host, which is mounted over nfs. You don't want to
# write to that host's debconf database, just read from it, so you still
# need a local database for local changes.
#
# A remote database, read-only. It is optional; if debconf
# fails to use it it will not abort.
#Name: remotedb
#Driver: DirTree
#Directory: /mnt/otherhost/var/cache/debconf/config
#Readonly: true
#Required: false
#
# A stack consisting of two databases. Values will be read from
# the first database in the stack to contain a value. In this example,
# writes always go to the first database.
#Name: fulldb
#Driver: stack
#Stack: configdb, remotedb
#
# In this example, we'd use Config: fulldb at the top of the file
# to make it use the combination of the databases.
#
# Even more complex and interesting setups are possible, see the man page
# for details.
----- ここまで ----- ここまで ----- ここまで ----- ここまで -----

>  # echo 'register adduser/homedir-permission adduser/homedir-permission' | DEBCONF_DEBUG='.*' debconf-communicate
>
> だとどうなりますか?

# echo 'register adduser/homedir-permission adduser/homedir-permission' | DEBCONF_DEBUG='.*' debconf-communicate
debconf (db): making DbDriver of type File
debconf (db configdb): started; filename is /var/cache/debconf/config.dat
debconf (db configdb): loading database
debconf (db): making DbDriver of type File
debconf (db templatedb): started; filename is /var/cache/debconf/templates.dat
debconf (db templatedb): loading database
debconf (user): trying frontend Dialog
debconf (developer): <-- register adduser/homedir-permission adduser/homedir-permission

debconf (developer): --> 10 No such template, "adduser/homedir-permission"
10 No such template, "adduser/homedir-permission"
debconf (db configdb): no database changes, not saving
debconf (db templatedb): no database changes, not saving

こうなりました。

よろしくおねがいします。
磯部則和 (^^ゞ isobe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx