Re: Debian JP master SVN www commits (rev.171)

At Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:49:00 +0900,
Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:15:18 +0900
> Debian JP webadmin <webadmin@debian.or.jp> wrote:
> > * src/index.tt2: Change the number of members of the Debian Project from
> >   nearly 1000 to more than 1000 since http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian
> >   says "Currently, the project includes more than a thousand developers".
> >   It seems there are no information in the official web site.  How can I
> >   know the correct number?
>
>  http://io.debian.net/~tar/bugstats/ says...
>  "12404 source packages (24991 binary packages), count input file
>  There are 1869 official (744) or sponsored (1125) maintainers (uniq mail addresses). "
>
>  744 DD + 1125 non-DD maintainers ?

In last vote at Debian Project, there were just 1,000 official
developers who had the right of vote. Although some developers
have been added since last year, more many people have resigned
by various reasons. So the number of 'official developers' is
under 1,000 at this time.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto