[debian-devel:00866] Re: FAQ

From: hattas@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [debian-devel:00863] Re: FAQ
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:32:04 +0900

> From: "Susan G. Kleinmann" <sgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Can I redistribute Japanese version of Debian FAQ?
> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:36:29 +0900
>
> > > Can I redistribute the Japanese version of Debian FAQ?
> >
> > I don't see any reason why not.  I must say though, that I don't know
> > about the intricacies of copyright law.  The copyright belongs not to
> > any of the FAQ authors, but to Software in the Public Interest.  So I think
> > that permission has to be gained from SPI.  I will write to Bruce to ask
> > him what the situation is.
>
> ということなので、もうしばらくお待ち下さい。

たぶん、この Copyright なのだろうから大丈夫なんじゃないかなぁ
 http://www.debian.org/license.html

Copyright 1997 Software in the Public Interest (SPI)
P.O Box 70152
Pt. Richmond, CA 94807-0152.
Verbatim copying and distribution is permitted in any medium, provided
this notive is preserved.
You may translate these documents and their license into another
language providing:

 - You do not deliverately change their meaning beyond changes meant
   to archieve a coloquial rendering in another language
 - Translations of the license must be clearly marked as translations,
   and the license in its original language shall continue to apply to
   all translations
 - In the case of hypertext pages, you must maintain a copy of the
   original page on the same site, and must provide a link from the
   translated page to its original.

# 訳していただけると http://www.jp.debian.org/(予定)の
# 日本語ページに採用します:-)

PS.