[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[debian-devel:09295] New Debian JP Packages
These packages were installed into the Debian JP hierarchy in the
----- Low Urgency Packages --------------
gtk-tutorial-1.0-ja - Japanese Tutorial for GIMP Toolkit
gtk-tutorial-1.0-ja 1.29-1 -> 1.29-2 into dists/potato-jp/main/binary-all/doc
gtk-tutorial-1.0-ja (1.29-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed menu system files.
* Modified to use the doc-base to manage these documents.
ndtpd - CD-ROM books server
ndtpd 2.3-1 -> 2.3-2 into dists/potato-jp/main/binary-powerpc/text
ndtpd (2.3-2) unstable unstable; urgency=low
* Applied ndtpd-2.3+.diff and ndtpd-2.3+2.diff
qvwm - Windows95 like window manager for X Window System
qvwm 1.0-1 -> 1.0.1-1 into dists/potato-jp/main/binary-i386/x11
qvwm (1:1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- Fix the bug of failing make all with Imakefile.
- Avoid that the performance is lowered in X server which does not
equip SaveUnder facility.
- Fix the bug that DesktopImage is not drawn in the desktop sometimes.
- Use WallPaper/WallPaperPosition instead of
DesktopImage/DesktopImagePosition. Set TILE to WallPaperPosition
if you want to tile a wall paper in the desktop.
- Fix the bug that a part of the taskbar is not redrawn when you show
the exit dialog and then dismiss it.
- Fix so that qvwm is compiled with the newest version of egcs.
- Fix the bug of window expanding code using QVWM_EXPAND*.
- Fix the bug that the arguments are ignored when PAGE or PAGECUR is
prefixed to external commands.
- Enable to include spaces in <identifier> of PAGE and PAGECUR prefixes.
- Check syntax errors of PAGE and PAGECUR prefixes.
* Config.tmpl: Changed PIXDIR and SNDDIR.
* debian/dirs: Removed /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/qvwm/bitmaps.