[debian-devel:09851] ITP: gs-ja

Hi. I wish to upload the package of gs-ja.

gs-ja is a variant of GNU ghostscript 5.10, but with VFlib
(Vectro Font library) support (require vflib2 package)
and some drivers for printer which is popular in Japan.

Sources are all GPLed.

 I download GNU ghostscript and patches from

 <ftp://ftp.ring.gr.jp/pub/GNU/ghostscript/ghostcript-5.10.tar.gz>
 <ftp://ftp.ring.gr.jp/pub/linux/PJE/PJE-0.1.5/sources/gs/gs5/gs510j20.tar.gz>
 <http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~owatanab/gdevnpdl/gdevnpdl-1.6.tar.gz>

# by the way, gdevnpdl-1.6 will be soon updated to gdevnpdl-1.7,
# the author of this patch told me that. so my package may include
# that 1.7 version of gdevnpdl if it comes appear before I complete
# my package.

Many Debian user who require Japanese support may need this package.

# at least I strongly need this package.

This package has been provided from Debian JP as non-free package of
gs-aladdin-vflib, but now ghostscript-5.10 is GPLed, so I take this
package and will upload to Debian.

Currently, I tackle with building the package on my potato system,,,

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<sano@debian.org>