[debian-devel:11574] Re: Installed man-db 2.3.10-70 (source i386)

From: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
Subject: [debian-devel:11535] Re: Installed man-db 2.3.10-70 (source i386)

> > > I have not check wheter groff 1.15 supports Japanese characters, does it ?
> > > If it does, then please ignore the rest of this mail. Excuse me.
> >
> > No, as I checked groff 1.15-2, it couldn't handle Japanese roff properly.
>
> groff 1.15-3 doesn't work for Japanese too, so current dependency of
> man-db breaks Japanese manpages.

I made jgroff_1.15-3.1.deb based on groff-1.15.
You can get from:

deb http://www2.fe.dis.titech.ac.jp/~gotom/debian/ ./

I'm waiting to become Debian Maintainer, so I can't do NMU.
Are there anyone who upload these .deb packages instead of me?

P.S. I guess jgroff and groff are possibility merge-able.

Regards,
-- GOTO Masanori