[debian-devel:13256] Re: i18n boot floppies - IMPORTANT

ä½é‡Žï¼ æµœæ¾ã§ã™ã€‚

 debian-boot ML ãŠã‚ˆã³ debian-i18n ML ã«æµã‚ŒãŸãƒ¡ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã‹ã‚‰ã€‚

woody ã«ã‚‚ boot-floppies ãŒä½¿ã‚れるã¨ã„ã†è©±ãŒå‡ºã¦ã„ã¾ã™ãŒã€
ã„よã„よ boot-floppies ã« LANGUAGE_CHOOSER ãŒå…¥ã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ã§ã™ã€‚

Marcin ã¯

> A word to japanese people: please put your national characters into the
> language choosing menu - it's going to look so cool :-).

ã¨ã‚‚書ã„ã¦ãã‚Œã¦ã¾ã™ã€‚ã‚„ã‚‹æ°—ã®ã‚る人ã€ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ¼ãƒ©ã‚’ã„ã˜ãã£ã¦ã¿ãŸã„人ã¯
是éžãƒˆãƒ©ã‚¤ã—ã¦ã¿ã¦ãã ã•ã„。

In <20001112140707.A13706@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  on "Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:07:07 +0100',

In <oahf5bm1ae.fsf@xxxxxxxxxx>,  on "14 Nov 2000 02:59:53 -0500',
 Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> ã•ã‚“ wrote:

> Targetted for 2.2.18 boot-floppies, we now have the "language chooser"
> supported in the installation system.  To try it, in the top level
> config file, change
>
>   export USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSER := false

>   export USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSER := true
>
> This is only enabled when the above is true and on i386 for the
> compact and idepci flavors.
>
> Other porters will have to determine if they are able to support this,
> and for what situations.
>
> This is stil in testing; after some successful test work, we will
> enable USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSER by default.
>
> --
> .....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>

よã‚ã—ã。

--
     # (ã‚ãŸã—ã®ãŠã†ã¡ã¯æµœæ¾å¸‚ã€ã€Œå¤œã®ãŠè“å­ã€ã§æœ‰åã•ã€‚)
    <kgh12351@xxxxxxxxxxx> : Taketoshi Sano (ä½é‡Žã€€æ­¦ä¿Š)