[debian-devel:17321] "Update-Manager" and "Update-Notifier" translation

Hi i18n list and update-manager maintainers (and CC to Japanese Debian Developers),

 I'll ask you to update translations of "Update-Manager" "Update-Notifier"
 that is installed with default Debian Desktop Environment.

 There are too many "Ubuntu" or "Canonical Ltd." etc hardcoded messages.
 Such as,
>henrich@stigma:~/tmp/update-manager-0.68.debian/po$ grep -i ubuntu ja.po|wc -l
>21

 How do I deal with this? Do I just use or merge and update  po/ja.po file from
 upstream (LaunchPad) and file bug to BTS... is that enough?

 debian/patches/10_update_translations.diff does something, only deal with
> #: ../data/glade/UpdateManager.glade.h:5
 message, but do we need more care about patch for this?

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane